What will you do with us?
You will work closely with programmers, IT architects and the client’s team on a daily basis through:
- bridging the gaps between the business and the development team,
- translating business needs into technical requirements and explaining technical solutions into non-technical, non-specialist terms,
- constant cooperation with business in order to collect requirements and recommendations on how to improve products, services, procedures and processes based on domain knowledge,
- coordinating and negotiating with various bank departments during the analysis of business requirements and as part of the Software Delivery Life Cycle process,
- collaborating with others to create, coordinate, and execute test plans: Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have more than 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- you can translate complex business requirements into technical documentation,
- you have leadership skills or previous experience as a Product Owner,
- you have skills to conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis,
- you are able to prepare clear and understandable business documentation (user stories, high level features and tools knowledge ex. Jira / Confluence,
- you are experienced with collaboration with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework,
- you know BPMN, UML notations, experience with tools to create mockups,
- SQL knowledge and code reading ability will be an additional asset.