As a Senior Java Developer you will build and develop systems which have a direct impact on the architecture and technological solutions used in software for world leaders in the automotive, commercial, distribution, telecommunications and public industries.
You will work with One Click Deployment, Clean Code, Behavior Driven Development, Automation First, etc.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and developing modern applications for external clients in technologies such as Java (Spring / JEE), Quarkus, Micronaut, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS / Azure, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM / Kogito or MuleSoft;
- proposing technical and functional improvements to increase the value of the product;
- writing and testing high-quality, maintainable code;
- active participation in the requirements analysis;
- interaction with the team and with the client;
- reporting of technical opportunities and threats to ensure the highest possible work efficiency.
Frequently used technologies:
- Java 8+
- Spring, Hibernate
- MS SQL/Oracle Database
- Maven, Git, Jenkins
- over 5 years of commercial experience in creating systems based on Java / JEE technologies with the ability to use Java 8+;
- skillfully program in Java technology using Spring, Hibernate, Maven and Git (e.g. GibHub, GitLab, Bitbucket);
- knowing relational (e.g. Oracle / SQL Server) or non-relational (Redis / MongoDB) database products;
- understanding the Microservices Architecture;
- communicative use of the English language;
- familiarity with Openshift / AWS is welcome.
- permanent employment contract from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible working model;
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home;
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).