Why is it worth working with us?
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will develop systems having a direct impact on the architecture and technology solutions used in your team;
- in cooperation with experienced experts, you will create solutions for clients, based on design and architectural patterns and using the following approaches: DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, Behavior-Driven Development, TDD and “Infrastructure as a Service/Code”;
- you will work in various projects in which we use technologies such as: Java (Spring/JEE), Quarkus, Micronaut, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM/Kogito or MuleSoft.
We expect from you:
- professional experience in creating systems based on Java (JEE, Spring) and good understanding of Java 8+ technology stack, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket;
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as designing databases using SQL, Oracle / SQL Server, Redis, etc.;
- work with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Argo CD and CI tools to automate dev build deployment and testing;
- good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology;
- very good command of English language.