At Capgemini, we develop systems based on modern technologies such as: Spring Boot, Quarkus, Micronaut, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes. We are constantly looking for experienced developers and architects with a passion for software development.
We work agile, focusing on the needs of customers with whom we create innovative solutions.
What will you be doing?
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will develop systems having a direct impact on the architecture and technology solutions used in your team;
- in cooperation with experienced experts, you will create solutions for clients, based on design and architectural patterns and using the following approaches: DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, Behavior-Driven Development, TDD and “Infrastructure as a Service/Code”;
- you will work in various projects in which we use technologies such as: Java (Spring/JEE), Quarkus, Micronaut, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM/Kogito or MuleSoft.
What do we expect from you?
- Professional experience in creating systems based on Java (JEE, Spring) and good understanding of Java 8+ technology stack, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket;
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as designing databases using SQL, Oracle / SQL Server, Redis, etc.;
- work with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Argo CD and CI tools to automate dev build deployment and testing;
- good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology;
- very good command of English language and basic skills in German.
What is our offer?
- We will finance your move to Wrocław / Poznań (a one-time bonus of PLN 14,000 gross as an addition to your salary);
- free of charge access to e-learning platforms such as Pluralsight or Coursera, a wide range of internal training and financing participation in training by external training companies;
- language training tailored to your needs;
- technical and organizational support in preparation for technical certification and mentor’s assistance in defining your career path;
- opportunity to participate and share knowledge in international communities related to system architecture, cloud solutions, agile approach, project management and specific technologies;
- we will provide you with flexible working hours and all the necessary solutions enabling creative remote work and comfortable working conditions in the office: a height-adjustable desk, extensive multimedia cooperation systems, free parking, infrastructure for cyclists.