Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
One of the World largest car manufacturers required exceptional quality assurance in their System for strategic planning of investments, developments and CO2 control.
Capgemini's Test Manager has full responsibility for managing Testing Process (including manual and automated testing) of portfolio of five SAP applications. The Capgemini QA team consist of 8 Testers with wide skills. We work with Product Owner and Client's Development Teams as well as third-party vendors.
Testers assure the quality of Frontend, Backend and Interfaces. The automated test suite shortens regression testing and enables Customer to do 25 releases yearly. In this project we work with SAP Analytic Cloud, HANA DB and interfaces to external systems.
Your daily tasks:
- you will work in an agile approach ensuring that Scrum and established QA practices are understood and applied by the team;
- be responsible for liaising with the client, analysing requirements, building test sets as well as executing tests and analysing and reporting results.
- you have 4 year experience in software testing and a minimum of 1 year experience in leading teast team;
- you are familiar with test management methods and understand the value of test automation;
- you are familiar with Agile methodologies (experience as a Scrum Master will be an advantage);
- you have a good command of English OR at least a basic command of German (we will support you in further learning).
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).