We are a team of performance testing enthusiasts. We like new technologies, we want to be first and creative and we follow the latest industry trends.
In our team, both seniors with 9+ years of experience and juniors taking their first steps in performance testing achieve professional fulfillment.
We work on projects in many industries: Automotive, Public, E-Commerce, Finance, Retail. We carry out a wide variety of tasks: performance testing of web, mobile and back-end applications, enterprise-class systems, video streaming, car configurators, large online shops, strongly encrypted data transfers, integration interfaces between subsystems, SAP or databases. We find and analyze anomalies and thus identify places for optimization.
We place great emphasis on knowledge, we get trained and create our own training courses. We contribute at universities and conferences. To meet the expectations of the rapidly developing IT market and the expectations of our customers, our team regularly carries out PoCs of the latest technologies.
Your daily tasks:
- collecting and verifying non-functional requirements;
- creating test scripts, executing and monitoring tests;
- analysing results, suggesting improvements and presenting results to the customer;
- developing toolkits and frameworks to perform performance tests.
Frequently used technologies:
- We use various tools depending on project:
- WebServices, TCP/IP, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Jmeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner or similar;
- Linux, MS Windows, monitoring tools;
- Oracle DB, SQL;
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- you have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Test Engineer, including a minimum of 3 years in designing and executing Performance Tests;
- you have working knowledge of at least one of the tools
- you have the ability to monitor and analyse system resources
- you have the ability to program performance tests;
- you have a good command of English OR at least basic knowledge of German (we will support you in further learning);
- you have some System Administration or DevOps knowledge.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).