Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
In a project for a company from Automotive Industry we worked on integration of company wholesales operations and retail applications and moving them from multiple worldwide on-premise installations to Cloud.
We provide continuous validation through automation of GUI and API regression tests. Detailed daily information on the status of each feature is provided to Stakeholders via automatically published reports.
A team 8 automation testers deliver automated test suite using Java, Junit 5, Selenium, REST-assured, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket and Jira/XRAY/ Confluence. The team nailed migration from on-premises servers to the cloud in a noticeable shorter time than planned.
Your daily tasks:
- designing and supervising the implementation and deployment of state-of-the-art test automation solutions for IT systems;
- designing and developing test architecture and technological consulting;
- defining project quality assurance standards and driving its implementation;
- growing talents in team.
Frequently used technologies:
- Selenium, Selenium Grid, Cypress, WebdriverIO, BrowserStack, REST-assured, Karate, Mockito, WireMock, Allure;
- WebServices, TCP/IP, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Jenkins, Bitbucket, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube;
- Nexus, Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Docker Swarm;
- AWS, Azure, GCP.
- at least 6 years of experience in test automation using one of the programming languages mentioned above;
- quality mindset and high level strategic approach to testing;
- experience in designing automated test solutions;
- experience in UI test automation, backend test automation and DevOps.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).