Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
For the Customer from automotive industry Capgemini delivers a leasing platform integrated with an external sales network. The major features include car configuration and long-term rental.
In this assignment manual testing was in the frontline. Six Test Managers and 50+ testers from Capgemini successfully covered broad range of requirements in 20 system domains. We were able to achiev high-quality testing by introducing solid Test Strategy and deploying rigorous test processes. Over 2 years Project successfully delivered 300+ CRs in 12 releases.
Your daily tasks:
- manage client relationships with respect to testing matters;
- manage tests, including non-functional testing, coordinate the execution of testing activities;
- define and communicate the test strategy for the project;
- advise on testing process including automated testing;
- grow talents in team.
- at least 5 years of experience in leading test projects\teams;
- quality mindset and high level strategic approach to testing;
- experience in management of all testing activities within a development project;
- experience in designing test strategies.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).