What will you do with us?
- you will be responsible for planning of service transition during the sales process,
- prepare the transition plan and estimation of costs, as well as present those to the client,
- manage of the project taking over the service from the client or incumbent provider,
- you will be fully responsible for budgeting, execution, and control,
- you will manage the project team including technical experts,
- you will communicate and report the project status for internal and external stakeholders on different levels,
- you will be in close cooperation with the client.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have experience as a Project Manager leading projects of different sizes and complexity, especially in IT area,
- you have experience in managing international project team,
- you have PMP® and/or PRINCE2® certifications or experience with Waterfall projects,
- you have knowledge of Agile methodology,
- you have great organizational skills,
- you are a self-starter, able to act under pressure and good at communication on different levels,
- you speak fluently English and German.