You will be responsible for:
- providing tools, libraries, expertise and guidance to development teams to help them build secure applications;
- evaluating and recommending improvements as well as supervising the implementation and deployment of security assurance tools (e.g. static & dynamic code analysis, fuzz testing, vulnerability detection & reporting, security monitoring & alerting);
- Finding security vulnerabilities and suggesting ways to eliminate them;
- Improving internal security tools, e.g. threat modelling tools;
- conducting the penetration tests.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 3 years of professional experience in security of systems and web applications;
- you have a general understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- you have completed an engineering or science master’s degree;
- you have a good command of English.