What will you do with us?
- liaising with internal infrastructure IT organisation providing grids, servers, databases, big data, networking, load balancing, DNS services, provisioning services, etc;
- developing tools providing automation over managing IT infrastructure;
- monitoring, alerting, diagnostic tools and also investigating performance degradation/bottlenecks;
- capacity monitoring and planing (servers CPU/memory, databases, storage, grid capacity, etc.) and change Management covering upgrades, patches, infra changes, etc;
- you will be responsible for lifecycle management (provisioning, upgrades, migrations, capacity increases, EoL, decoms).
We are looking for you, if:
- you are focused on: Environment management of highly distributed high-performance computational systems featuring high availability, scalability, and reliability;
- you know: modern object-oriented language (C#, Java), Powershell, scripting, automation, tool development and also Windows;
- you have knowledge of: Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, Git/Subversion, test automation, continuous integration (Teamcity), continuous delivery/deployment (Octopus);
- you are experienced in: monitoring tools, metrics gathering, dashboards, log tools and log analysis;
- you are proactive communicator with practical solution-oriented mindset able to liaise with both business-side and IT-side stakeholders.