What will you do with us?
- you will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers;
- you will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications;
- you will be working in the Tools Development team based in Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 2+ years of experience in software design & development;
- you are experienced in C#/Xamarin or other Hybrid technologies (Ionic, React Native) for mobile apps development;
- you have an experience and expertise in app development;
- you have solid understanding of CS concepts including software design, architecture, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, multithreading and databases;
- you have bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and:
- good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS);
- are experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming).