What will you be doing?
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will develop systems having a direct impact on the architecture and technology solutions used in your team.
- In cooperation with experienced experts, you will create solutions for clients, based on design and architectural patterns and using the following approaches: DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, Behavior-Driven Development, TDD and “Infrastructure as a Service/Code”.
- You will work in various projects in which we use technologies such as: Java (Spring/JEE), Quarkus, Micronaut, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM/Kogito or MuleSoft.
Do you have experience and want to develop further? We have projects in which, by working directly with the client, you will develop in the field of technical coordination of the team, defining infrastructure for the application and taking full responsibility for the delivered solution.
What do we expect?
- Professional experience in creating systems based on Java (JEE, Spring) and good understanding of Java 8+ technology stack, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket.
- Experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as designing databases using SQL, Oracle / SQL Server, Redis, etc.
- Work with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Argo CD and CI tools to automate dev build deployment and testing.
- Good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology
- Very good command of English language.
What is our offer?
- We will finance your move to Wroclaw or Poznan (a one-time bonus up to PLN 14,000 gross as an addition to your salary);
- free of charge access to e-learning platforms such as Pluralsight or Coursera, a wide range of internal training and financing participation in training by external training companies.
- language training tailored to your needs;
- technical and organizational support in preparation for technical certification and mentor’s assistance in defining your career path;
- opportunity to participate and share knowledge in international communities related to system architecture, cloud solutions, agile approach, project management and specific technologies;
- we will provide you with flexible working hours and all the necessary solutions enabling creative remote work and comfortable working conditions in the office: a height-adjustable desk, extensive multimedia cooperation systems, free parking, infrastructure for cyclists.