You will be responsible for:
- automation of UI and API (REST/SOAP) tests;
- Configuration of Continuous Integration environment;
- co-design of test architecture;
- analysis of functional, nonfunctional and technical requirements;
- execution of tests, analysis and reporting of results;
- supporting less experienced team members.
Process set and tools used during daily work:
- automated testing environment (e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Jmeter, LeanFT);
- IT infrastructure (OpenStack, Citrix XenServer, Linux, WindowsServer);
- CI / CD (Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Docker Swarm);
We are looking for you, if:
- you have experience in UI test automation (Selenium WebDriver / Protractor) and backend test automation (SOAP/REST API);
- you are familiar with data exchange languages (XML, JSON, CSV) and DevOps best practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery);
- good command of English and at least basic command of German (we will support you in further learning).