Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Capgemini for many years has been providing modern digital solutions for our clients and building scalable, secure and experience-oriented systems in financial and banking area. We are delivering innovation and expertise to our clients with use of Agile methodology and Cloud-based technologies. Join us if you are ready to make digital business a reality.
Your daily tasks:
- preparing high-level solutions for IT financial systems to meet the company’s needs,
- assessing the time needed for preparing a particular technical solution and presenting it during dedicated meetings,
- assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it,
- engagement in resolving technical problems as they arise in the proposed solution,
- continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes if needed,
- informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented,
- assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Frequently used technologies:
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- No SQL / SQL
- at least 3 years of commercial experience working as a software, solution architect or Technical Team Leader,
- very good understanding and experience with microservices architecture,
- practical knowledge of Java (at least Java 11) and different modules of Spring Framework,
- commercial experience working with cloud – AWS/Azure/Google Cloud,
- good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases,
- you understand Containerization paradigm and you are familiar with one of the most popular solutions like Docker, Podman or Kubernetes,
- you know modern frontend technologies, like Angular, React, TypeScript, micro frontends.