Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
What will you do with us?
- You will design and implement solutions to process large and unstructured datasets (Data Lake Architecture, Streaming Architecture),
- you will implement, optimize and test modern DWH/Big Data solutions based on Google Cloud Platform and Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration environment,
- you will be responsible for data processing efficiency improvement and for migrations from on-prem to public cloud platforms,
- you will be building and supervising an internal GCP development and training program as well as leading workshops and mentoring sessions.
We are looking for you if:
- you have at least 5 years of experience in Big Data or Cloud projects in the areas of processing and visualization of large and unstructured datasets (in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle)
- you have practical knowledge of GCP in Storage, Compute (+Serverless), Networking and DevOps areas supported by commercial project work experience;
- you are familiar with several of the following services: BigQuery, Dataflow, GKE, Cloud Bigtable, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Google Data Studio;
- you have good knowledge of one of programming languages: Scala (preferred), Python or Java
- you are organized, independent, willing to share the knowledge;
- you have very good command of English.