Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
What will you do with us?
- You will develop and maintain applications based on the Oracle database and PL/SQL language,
- you will implement and optimize ETL processes in data warehouses (disk-based and in-memory processing),
- you will automate tests and deploy code using DevOps & CI/CD best practices,
- you will migrate existing solutions to new Big Data and Cloud platforms.
We are looking for you if :
- you have at least 3 years of experience in database or data warehouses (DWH) development using Oracle,
- you know PL/SQL language very well,
- you are familiar with one or more of the listed (or similar) technologies: Oracle Exadata, Oracle Multitenant Database, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Vault, Informatica PowerCenter, Hadoop/Cloudera/Hbase,
- you can apply software engineering best practices,
- you communicate in English well,
- knowledge of one of the programming languages such as Java/Scala/Python will be an advantage.