Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Low latency algo trading and algo engine testing platforms are high performance and low latency enhancement to the tier algo trading platform, designed to improve execution, minimize latency arbitrage, and control trading costs. The platform determines the best way to get the executions the algorithm and then decides how orders should be placed in the market.
Your daily tasks:
- designing and delivering high performance and low latency enhancement to our top tier algo trading platform,
- implementing new trading algorithms and closely cooperating with quants team,
- performance tuning of the critical path within the system,
- creating POC to drive the platform and our tools forward.
Frequently used technologies:
- C++(17 and 20), gcc, multi-threading, lockless structures,
- Python, bash,
- CMake, GitLab, GTest, Robot Framework,
- Kafka, Informatica LBM and TIBCO EMS,
- Low latency enabled hardware: Solarflare and Mellanox solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with C++ multi-threaded systems on Linux,
- experience with scripting languages,
- understanding of networking in Linux,
- good command of English,
- experience with metaprogramming and performance tuning is a plus.