Capgemini FS - Business Unit (FinTech) is hiring!
Capgemini for many years has been providing modern digital solutions for our clients and building scalable, secure and experience-oriented systems in financial and banking area. In our company you will create applications for international Clients with use of Agile methodology and cloud-based solutions. Furthermore, you will actively take care of entire development life cycle, based on microservice architecture created in Java, SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Cloud, RESTful web services, AI technologies and others.
Your daily tasks:
- designing and developing Java related features,
- maintenance of systems at various stages of development,
- working with Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure), microservices, containerization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), front-end and back-end depending on the project,
- focusing on the quality standards – e.g., by using TDD, delivering good unit test coverage,
- cooperating with the Scrum Master and the development team to assure that client’s needs are covered,
- opportunity to take part in out-of-project activities – for e.g., supporting our recruitment processes as an interviewer, taking part in department initiatives.
- minimum 2 years of experience as Senior Java Developer, preferably in banking/financial industry,
- commercial experience in creating systems based on Java (at least Java 11) and various modules of Spring Framework, like Spring Core, Boot, Security, Data, Cloud, Batch, Integration,
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services, as well as designing databases using SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, DynamoDB,
- experience with microservices architecture and cloud-based solutions (GCP/AWS/Azure),
- ability to write clean code in accordance with modern programming standards (TDD approach, code reviews, unit testing),
- fluent English.