Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
We are looking for a senior technical analyst/BA to work for our client from financial sector: Banking, payments & settlements area. Business Resilience project is related with operations of our client that are conducted with Central Bank counterparty. Several applications require to be reviewed in context of Business Resilience requirements and adapted to the new framework.
Your daily tasks:
- developing effective relationships with business, IT and Infrastructure units divisions or groups of users,
- ensuring required business/technical services are identified, developed, and supported to the satisfaction of the business unit/division,
- establishing domain specific business/technical knowledge and acts as the main point of contact for business/technical support,
- acting as a liaison between IT development and design, Business and Infrastructure units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems,
- evaluating new applications against business functional, non-functional, and technical/infrastructure requirements,
- evaluating new initiatives and evolving business/technical requirements, and recommends appropriate alternatives and/or enhancements to current business/technical solutions and systems,
- preparing communications and make technical presentations on technical solutions and system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree,
- strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge,
- preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations,
- proven expertise in defining Epics, Features, User stories and PBI’s,
- a good understanding of the capital market,
- ability to read code would be a plus,
- communication & interpersonal skills, public speaking, negotiation skills,
- problem solving, analytical & critical thinking,
- listening skills, influencing skills, time management,
- excellent documentation and presentation skills,
- creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes.