Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
This role is domain of Banking and Capital Markets Practice. You will be working in banking environment on implementation, customization and configuration and migration projects. Temenos is one of the Core Banking Products on the market. Capgemini is a Certified Partner for Temenos.
Your daily tasks:
- installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring your local instance of T24,
- reading the existing local developments done in jBC/tafc for understanding the existing functionality,
- using best practices in creating, troubleshooting, debugging, reviewing existing local developments in jBC/ tafj, identifying performance bottlenecks, and fixing those,
- documenting the designs/solutions,
- proactively collaborating with colleagues from different teams.
- an undergraduate degree in Information Technology,
- experience minimum 5 years (at least 3 years of T24 development) and worked in implementation/upgrades of private banking projects,
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following T24 modules: SC, AA, TPH, Accounting,
- knowledge of private banking products at least one of the following Knowledge of private banking products (portfolio modelling, private equities, structured products, secured lending),
- good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with different departments level across the organization – Excellent team player,
- excellent analytical and modelling skills,
- teamwork and team spirit focused including flexibility,
- fluent in English.